- S&H is operated by TSC (“We” or “Company”), a corporation and a family owned business duly organized and existing by and under the laws of the Philippines, with head office address at Manila Philippines.
- Registered User is solely responsible for its access to the Website, which releases the company from any liability in case of any damage that may result to user for any unauthorized access.
- User shall not in any way, directly or indirectly, use the website or submit to the company or to the website anything which in any respect is:
- in breach of any law, statute or regulation of the Philippines; deceptive, false, fraudulent, misleading or unlawful; or obscene, indecent, pornographic, profane, vulgar, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious or in any way abusive.
- User agrees to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the website which we may implement from time to time.
- User shall render the company free and harmless from any liability or responsibility in relation to user’s inability to use or delay in use of the website or any material in it.
- When permitted by law, the company and the company’s suppliers and distributors will not be responsible for lost profits, revenues or data, financial loses or exemplary or punitive damages.
- In all cases, the company and its suppliers and distributors will not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by the user, whether as guest are Registered User, that is not foreseeable.
- User, whether guest or Registered User, expressly understands and agrees that user’s use of the Website is at its sole risk. The Website and items for sale on the website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
II. AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, SECURITY AND ACCURACY
- While we endeavor to make the Website available 24 hours a day, we cannot be liable if, for any reason, the Website is unavailable for any time or for any period. We make no warranty that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. In addition, we may occasionally need to carry out repairs, maintenance or introduce new facilities and functions.
- Access to the Website may be suspended or withdrawn to or from you personally or all users temporarily or permanently at any time and without notice. We may also impose restrictions on the length and manner of usage of any part of the Website for any reason. If we impose restrictions on you personally, you must not attempt to use the Website under any other name or user.
- We do not warrant that the Website will be compatible with all hardware and software, which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any computer equipment, software, data or other property as a result of your access to or use of the Website or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, the Website. We shall also not be liable for the actions of third parties.
- We may change or update the Website and anything described in it without notice to you.
- While we endeavor to ensure that information and materials on the Website are correct, no warranty or representation, express or implied, is given that they are complete, accurate, up-to-date, fit for a particular purpose and, to the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. This shall not affect any obligation which we may have under any contract that we may have with you to provide you with services, including any obligation that we may have under that contract to provide you with accurate information and advice, and which we may do through a secure part of the Website available to people who use the appropriate password.
- The material contained on the Website is provided for information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us. Any information on the Website shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- Any contests or promotions described or posted on this Site shall be governed by the rules regulating such event.
IV. PRODUCT INFORMATION
- In some cases, merchandise displayed for sale at the Site may not be available in S&H stores. The prices displayed at the Site are quoted in Philippine Peso (PHP).
- We have made every effort to display, as accurately as possible, the colors of our products that appear at the Site. However, as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor\\\'s display of any color will be accurate.
VI. TRADEMARKS AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The S&H NAMES AND LOGOS and all related names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of our company.
- We are the owner of all the materials: illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics published on our Site. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved and may not be used without our expressed approval in writing.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from the company.
VII. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- We have no control over and accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a link from the Website exists (unless we are the provider of those linked sites). Such linked sites are provided “as is” for your convenience only with no warranty, express or implied, for the information provided within them. We do not provide any endorsement or recommendation of any third party site to which the Website provides a link.
- You must not, without our permission, frame any of the Website onto your own or another person’s website.
VIII. PHILIPPINES LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Terms and your use of the Website (and all non-contractual relationships arising out of or connected to it or them) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Philippines law. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippines courts to settle any dispute, which may arise under these Terms.